Faculty of Education Starts Centrally Accepted Students’ Registration in the Morning Study for the Academic Year (2018-2019)
Faculty of Education/ Information Section … A registration committee in the Faculty of Education starts enrolling centrally accepted students in the morning study for the academic year (2018-2019). Prof. Dr. Ali Khdhayir Hejji says that the number of these students amounts to 452 male and female students. The number includes 6 elite channel students, 128 from the literary branch, 206 from the bio-sciences branch and 122 from the applied sciences branch. He assures that the students will be distributed in the different departments of the faculty in accordance with limited percentages agreed upon in the faculty council meeting.
1. A genuine copy of the preparatory school certificate certified by the education directorate with three duplicated copies or a marks-confirmation certified by the same directorate until bringing the genuine certificate.
2. A photocopy of the student’s identification in one page with 6 photos.
3. A registration form and two copies of a bail form in a file.
4. Doing a guaranteeing bail in the Legal Affairs Section.
5. A medical examination form.
6. A registration receipt from the Finance Section.