The Relationship of Theoretical Knowledge in Perspective Subject with Landscape Painting
Lecturer Dr. Abdul Kareem Hussein Al-Dabaj
College of Education – Kufa University
The research aims on recognizing the relationship of theoretical knowledge in perspective subject with landscape painting .
The research includes four chapters , the first chapter deals with the problem of the research and its importance that emanates from the significance of the perspective subject in developing plastic Arts .
The second chapter sheds the light on the theoretical framework and previous studies .
The third chapter is concerned with the research procedures . Two tests was designed by the researcher to measure students information about perspective subject . The first test contains epistemic behavioral aims that were shaped as substantive questions , while the second test contains manifold parts in order to evaluate the students result in planning subject .
The fourth chapter is the conclusion , it sums up that there are no statistical differences between students marks in both theoretical and practical tests at the level of ( 0.05 ) .
The researcher concluded that if the students acquire more theoretical knowledge in perspective at the best level, they will ameliorate at practical execution of landscape painting.
The Aesthetic of Kufi Calligraphy in Islamic Pottery
Dr. Abdul Kareem Abdul Hussein Al-Dabaj
College of Education / Kufa University
Dr. Rana Miri Mizal
College of Fine Arts / Babylon University
The research aims on recognizing thed aesthetic of the Kufi calligraphy in Islamic pottery .
The paper includes four chapters , the first chapter deals with the problem of the research and the importance of the research that stems from the significance of the Kufi calligraphy as a means iof communication ideas .
The second chapter sheds light on the theoretical framework and previous studies .
The third chapter is concerned with research procedures . A special form was designed to analyze the image of the Islamic pottery plates which was taken from different countries such as Iraq , Egypt , and Iran .
The fourth chapter is the conclusion that results :
1.The Kufi calligraphy , which was applied in the Islamic pottery plates , is considered as an important plastic factor that helps the Muslim potter achieve the integrity that serves the aesthetic unity that is clearly observed by the observer.
2.The Muslim potter proceeds to isolate the pottery plate manufacturing from utilitarianism towards aestheticism.
The evolution of drawing the human face when children
Dr. Rana Meeri Mizal
College of Fine Arts / Babylon University
Dr. Abdul Kareem Abdul Hussein Al-Dabaj
College of Education / Kufa University
Childhood is a critical stage of human growth stages and at various levels of mental and physical , emotional, and despite the large number of subjects and their importance in the richness of a child ‘s cognitive side in the first years of his study . And art education remains sensitive material need to be taken care of by those interested in studying the growth of the child , as the art of the Child Activity very important and the field of fertility for many of the studies. Through the study of the stages of growth of the child and follow the development of these stages and factors influencing growth aware of the importance of drawing the form of the human face them in the development of the perceptions of the child, for this purpose Current search detection stages of the evolution of drawing the human face them according age as limited current research on children’s drawings starting from kindergarten through sixth primary (and in kindergarten Arabism, and School banner of Islam Primary School for Boys ) at the center of the province of Babylon .
The total sample (57) children, 15 of them from kindergarten and 42 primary , has required research building tool for the analysis of fees is building form consisted of (2) area head (9) area secondary , including (37) characteristic of drawing the human face when the kids.
Researchers used Cooper’s equation to calculate the sincerity of the tool and Scott equation to calculate stability.
The conclusions reached Walt researchers have
1. The child fee to the form of the human face develops oval and circular to irregular ellipse and regular ring as age progresses.
2. develops the attention of the child draw the details of the face as age progresses .
Since the emergence of creation and struggle of good with evil going on playing out to correct the path of life and social systems, and the divine will require that rests with the prophets and the righteous responsibility to achieve the overall reform of the life of wisdom and good advice, and the reasons of physical force if they imposed on them Gairon it, and so is the march of Imam Hussein ( p) when he bounced generally tyranny Umayyad Mentvdha.
The importance of research of the importance of the reformist revolution Husseinia and its role in changing the reality of the Islamic nation’s deteriorating during the Umayyad rule as well as they have occurred in the hearts of Muslims and emotional impact on the world’s conscience.
A search on the four sections, the first section dealt with the concept of reform and goings, while taking second section of each of the Prophet (r) and the imperative need for divine justice, while the third section curriculum Umayyad meant to establish Ambassanip influence the state, while the fourth section Vansb interest in reform mechanisms in the march of jihad Husseini, the researcher followed the descriptive approach deductive in the texts contained in the research analysis, the researcher suggested a number of findings, including:
1. disclosed speech Husseini clear that tyranny is generally seeks leapfrog him of each person only as a result of a sense of bitter injustice, and that this generates a sense of self-motivated self-sung for stability.
2. dropped speech Husseini masks that were coveted by the Umayyads and followed them, and expose the awful their work rejected by the Islamic Shari’a and Tstahjnha humanitarian intending to him by the demolition of the pillars of Islam and the destruction of the Islamic structures and values-Semitism.
3. Despite the rhetoric Maihamlh Husseini of human dimensions, but he possessed at the same time of the causes of force and deterrence What is terrifying ghost who frightens the oppressors.
4. shows the discourse in the reformist approach Husseini said the reform stems from the depths of the human soul as it is the engine of all human activities, and reform is to deepen the faith and establish certainty Bgayoomah God of the universe.
5. confirms speech Husseini said the fear and dread of the Sultan unjust and power of the manifestations of degeneration of psychology and its decline, and the rights to live up to his faith what pleases the Lord, God Almighty brother Gan afraid that the first and bullied.
The researcher recommended to attach the highest importance to the position of the reformist approach Husseini because of its great importance in the life of the Islamic nation and its heritage immortal through a Alihuarriet scientific discussions and documented by the media, and suggested the researcher conducting studies and research academy on the subject.
The importance of the research stems from the true value of Islamic architecture and its spiritual connotations that are in line with the spirit of belief. The research aims at identifying the functional and aesthetic dimensions of architectural elements in the Arab Islamic architecture.
The introduction deal with the most important architectural elements and their role in Islamic architecture, including domes, hypnotist , Arches , sapphires and so on.
The researchers reached a number of results and the most important:
1 – The use of Arches for architectural and aesthetic purposes inside and outside buildings.
2-Al-Shanashil(old Baghdad Windows) is one of the most prominent aspects of traditional architecture in Iraq and has been used for social, climatic and structural purposes.
key words: ( Elements – Architecture – Function – Aesthetic – Arab Islamic Architecture )
The Emotional Implications Of The Students Drawing In Kufa University
The research aims at recognizing the The Emotional Implications Of The Students Drawing In Kufa University as oriented to sek , scientific specialization and standard of livings .
In order to apply the measures of the research , the authers have designed a method to analyse (251) samples of the students drawings taken frome three scientific colleges and three humanitarian colleges . after analyzing drawings , classifying and analyzing the results using statistical method including spss program , the authors have concluded the followings:
1. Female students have greater degree of emotional implications among all students as reflected by (family relationships – friendship) due to social development.
2. The degree of Optimism for university students increases as the standard of living improves . when financial resources is available , students find it easier to get what they want or choose what theyprefer.
3. Being far from their fields of specialization , the students were pushed to look for asymbol to help them to convey their ideas to the society.
4. Students drawings approaches the expressive feature which represents Exaggeration and excitement concerning colour and shape because they lack the academic style (handicraft, profession , skill ) therefor the features of Colours and shape would be destroyed against the expressive feature.
5. The Optimistic feature is very apparent in students drawings which allows to read the emotional side for the implication which indicates the expression of psychological status characterized by the age stage. This at last represents this truthful expressive feature of the young people.
The incidence of Al-taff has on education , Social, Political and intellectual influences , it is the outstanding and pivotal battle in determining the nature of the relationship between the individual ,the society and the government through a reformation restoration to recognize between the good and the evil . it has the lessons in determining the rest rational dimension in the history of the nations and determining the factors of the shortcomings and the strength and success of what it carries of humanistic principles and supreme values .for the Arbaeen of Al-Imam Al- Hussein (p) educational stations throughout a social coinage which represents a mirror of the incidence of Al-taff. The graphic posters determine the problems of the age and the events of the cultural and social changes of its society , it is an in inference and a reflection for the reality of its age . the research aims at recognizing the social , educational and expressive inferences in designing posters of Al-Arbaeeniya of Al- Imam Al-Hussein , the present research contains . font sections between the program , theoretic , procedures and the conclusion of the research , the conclusion was that the inferential structure of the sighs in the post came with symbolically different meanings .
Expressive inferences , The social , Educational , Al-Arbaeeniya of Al-Imam Al-Hussein (p).)
The research aims to identifying the symbolic feature of citizenship in secondary schools students drawings .
The theoretical scope of research involved the following : (Symbol And Symbolism in Art ,Drawing and Artistic expressions for adolescents and Citizenship)
The researchers applied the descriptive analytical approach as it agrees with research subject, They have designed a tool to analyze students drawings by taking a random Sample which consisted of (418) students repesenting (6%) of research society , amounting to (6964)students.
The Researchers reached to:
( 56.7%) of drawings had the symbolic features of citizenship, the social features embodied the symbolic significance of citizenship in drawings.
The statistical differences of significance is found at(0.05) in symbolic features of citizenship according to gender variables revealing an artistically aspect for males interest.
Keywords: Features, Symbol, Citizenship, Students Drawing, Secondary school
The theme of this study is determined by the cultural identity as a rich tendency in the vocabulary and personality traits of the theater since the emergence of the Greek civilization and through the Renaissance and beyond the nineteenth century, where the components of cultural identity language and religion history and heritage is central to the identification of any society through the language of the theater which imitate the foundations of life in all its social, political, economic, cognitive and aesthetic aspects, where the Iraqi cultural identity in the university theater offers rich humanitarian speeches with new knowledge and concepts added to the recipient’s own alphabet which provides the vision of the imagination of things and starts the doors of reading the future in a different artistic way in addition to the promotion of the spirit of belonging through the revival of history and heritage through the treatment of the output of the various methods and schools in the spirit of modernity and renewal techniques, as the search included mechanisms to engage the components of cultural identity in the theater performances in terms of formal images and concepts cognitive and reflective on the recipient . The study also included four chapters , The first chapter included the methodological framework for research , starting with the problem that ended with the following question : What she Iraqi assimilations of the identity in the university theater performances? The aim of the study is to identify the identity of Iraq and assimilations of university theater performances , The theoretical framework of the research includes three topics. The first section deals with the cognitive origin of identity , the components of identity (language, religion, history and heritage), History and heritage – language – religion) The third topic is the cognitive values in the university theater , The researcher has reached a number of results, the most important of which was the use of some plays in the reading of religious historical identity in a contemporary manner technically and aesthetically, providing critical, conscious, insightful excerpts for the recipient through the combination of rooting and contemporary as well as the identity of the university theater performances in the Iraqi folklore.
The importance of the present research stems from the prominence of Al-Tef Battle in the life of the Iraqi society and the significance of drawings as a projective criterion to learn about the psychological emotions inherent in the souls of young people.
The aim of the study is to acquaint oneself with the embodiment of Al-Tef Battle in the pictures of the students of Fine Arts Institutes in accordance with their perceptions.
The theoretical framework of the research comprises three subjects. In the first, the researcher reviews Al-Tef Battle where it is tackled historically. The second deals with the philosophical and psychological system of the representations of the artistic image. The third discusses the reflections of Al-Tef Battle on the Iraqi social thought and on art.
And in order to achieve the objective of the research, the researcher designed a tool to analyze the drawings of the students (the research community) who amounted to 67 students, following the descriptive research methodology. The researcher has arrived at a number of results, the most important of which are:
1. 91.04% of the students’ drawings has embodied Al-Tef Battle in accordance with their perceptions, while 8.96% of the drawings did not reflect any embodiment of the battle, and this may be due to the poor artistic abilities of these students to express the battle.
2. The high percentage of the plastic embodiments in the students’ drawings of Al-Tef Battle is a practical translation of the students’ close association with al-Hussain (a.s.) and their great emotional interaction towards his being a victim of injustice, aside from their sublime religious and national affiliation in describing the battle as being a part of their history and Islamic heritage.
Keywords: embodiment, Al-Tef Battle, Students of Fine Arts Institutes, perceptions
The present research aims to investigate the manifestations of the sacred in the paintings of the students at high schools. In its theoretical part, the research consists of three sections: the first deals with the readings of the concept sacred; the second examines the artistic works that are considered sacred and the third one observes the artistic expressions in the paintings of teenagers. The research includes (1293) male and female students at high schools who represent 10% of the (12972) participants. The two researchers have designed a tool, as a research prerequisite, to analyze the students’ paintings. Accordingly, they have arrived at significant conclusions among which:
1. The percentage of the paintings that manifests the sacred is 12,1% compared to the 87,9% of those that they do not have such manifestations.
2. There are no statistically significant differences in the manifestations of the sacred in the students’ paintings with respect to gender difference (male and female).)
The researchers have reached at two important recommendations:
1. There is a need to expand the students’ imaginary perceptions via involving in practical and educational programs. Those programs would allow the students to draw imaginary pictures with different subjects.
2. It is important to straighten the relationship of the students with what is beyond the sense; especially with regard to religious and spiritual considerations. The most important recommendations are Conducting a research that deals with the dominance of nature subjects in the paintings of preparatory stage students.