The educational contents inspired by the revolution of Imam Hussein bin Ali (AS)
1 – You have to be sincerity and diligence and perseverance in learning
2. – Have faith in the transfer of knowledge and information to others
3. – Take the role that suits your abilities and energies when assigning duties and responsibilities.
5. Give yourself adequate and timely feedback.
6. Develop your energies and abilities, and aim for optimal utilization.
7. Motivate your motivation towards the desired goals (academic excellence).
8. Contribute to the achievement of a family and classroom environment based on mutual respect.
9 – the flow of educational feelings in the performance d Raise yourself the spirit of hope and optimism for a bright future.
11 – Sponsor the behavioral inputs (experiences) and proceed from them in providing advice.
12 – Direct your thinking to ways to contribute to the building and development of the community in the field of your specialization
13. – A high level of educational self-efficacy
14 – Simplify the information, knowledge and activities that are difficult.
15 – You should be altruistic in time and effort in helping others.
16. Obtain the ethics of scientific research and objectivity in the transfer of knowledge
1 – Sincerity, diligence and perseverance in education.
2. The Secretariat in the transfer of knowledge and science to students Students of the ethics of scientific research, and objectivity in the transfer of knowledge.
4 – Dealing with students without discrimination.
5 – Providing timely and appropriate feedback.
6 – Developing students’ abilities and abilities,
and directing them towards optimal exploitation.
– Achieving the class climate based on mutual respect
9 – Reflecting the flow of educational feelings in the performance of teaching
10 – Spreading the spirit of hope and optimism for a bright future in the students.
11 – Taking into account the behavioral inputs (experiences) for students and starting from the presentation of the lecture
12. Direct students’ ideas on how to contribute to building – Developing the community in their field of specialization. – High level of educational self-efficacy that enables him to provide the best performance.
14 – Simplification of information, knowledge and activities that are difficult.
15 – Altarism in time and effort in providing science to students and researchers
1 – Fidelity, diligence and perseverance in education
2. Taking care of children without discrimination
5. Providing appropriate and timely feedback
6. Developing children’s abilities and abilities and directing them towards optimal utilization.
7. Revitalization of duaves – Achieving a family climate based on mutual respect.
9 – Reflecting on the influx of educational sentiments in the performance of parents.
10 – Spreading the spirit of hope and optimism for a bright future in the hearts of children.
11 – Taking into account the behavioral inputs (experiences) of children and starting from them In giving advice. – Directing the ideas of children to contribute to the building and development of society.
13 – High level of educational self – efficacy that enables it to provide the best performance.
14 – Simplifying information and knowledge and activities that are difficult.
15 – Altar time and effort in providing Education for children Imam al-Husayn ibn Ali Ibn Abi Talib (p) in: science, dream, forgiveness, courage, compassion, love in the hearts of humanity, obedience and devotion to God Almighty, wisdom and bliss, altruism, patience, humility and honesty. Each of these features include many of the characteristics of the normal, and behavioral acts aimed at spreading the good in all beings. Be a human being, and away from the attributes of the hostility that characterized the enemies of Imam Hussein bin Ali bin Abi Talib (p), which is: ignorance , The wheel, hostility, cheating, sophistry, hatred, hatred, lust, laziness, envy, arrogance, treachery, selfishness, lies and deceit. What is included under these attributes of the many other features and behavioral acts aimed at spreading evil in all objects.